European Composer Competition
European Composer Competition
,,3. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN COMPOSITION"
Deadline: Dezember 31, 2021
The Franz Schubert Conservatory (,,Franz Schubert Konservatorium" für Musik und darstellende Kunst) established at 1867. The Franz Schubert Music Conservatory is the oldest private music conservatory in Vienna.
II ,,3. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN COMPOSITION" Vienna/Austria , deadline: Dezember 31, 2021
1 The ,,FRANZ SCHUBERT KONSERVATORIUM" of Vienna is pleased to announce a call for submissions for the ,,3. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN COMPOSITION" an international competition for musicians and composers of all ages and nationalities.
2 All entries must be received no later than Dezember 31, 2021.
3 The competitionʼs personal data (Pieces, First Name, Last Name, Date of birth, Citizenship, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail) and Biography must be submitted in PDF - Format and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 The results of the Semifinals with 20 Composer (pieces) will be published on the January 7th, 2022. The results of the Finale will be published on the January 12th, 2022.
CATEGORIES (COMPOSITION ):
• No Age Limit
• The Competition is divided in 12 Sections (Categories):
1. CAT. - Solo Instruments (without piano)- ; with a maximum duration of 15 minutes 2. CAT. - Piano Solo- ; with a maximum duration of 15 minutes 3. CAT. - Chamber Music (from 1 to 6 players); with a maximum duration of 25 minutes 4. CAT. - Chamber Music (from 7 to 12 players); with a maximum duration of 25 minutes 5. CAT. - Wind Orchestra; with a maximum duration of 30 minutes 6. CAT. - Orchestra pieces; with a maximum duration of 30 minutes 7. CAT. - Voices (solo, ensemble or choir); with a maximum duration of 15 minutes 8. CAT. - Folklore Section; with a maximum duration of 15 minutes
9. CAT - Young Composer International Prize - (solo, ensemble or orchestra); applicants born on or after 1st January 2005.
10. CAT - Young Composer International Prize - (solo, ensemble or orchestra); applicants born on or after 1st January 2002.
11. CAT - Jazz and Film Music Section (solo, ensemble, orchestra or big band); with a maximum duration of 10 minutes
12. CAT - Electronic Music; with a maximum duration of 20 minutes
• The entry fee is 50€ for first, 30€ for second and 10€ for third piece.
1° CLASS. (90-100 points) - 1st Prize diploma - ,,World Champion of Composition for 2021.". Selected pieces: World premiere and publication on CD.
2° CLASS. (80 - 89,99 points) - 2nd Prize diploma.
3° CLASS. (70 - 79,99 points) - 3rd Prize diploma.
The Absolute Winner for each Category is the competitor who gained the highest score, but not less than 98/100. - For the 1st Absolute Prize (each category): Prize of 500, 00 Euros, the WORLD PREMIERE AND PUBLICATION ON CD.
The payment must be made to:
Franz Schubert Konservatorium
IBAN: AT42 3621 8000 0021 2589
Bank: Raiffeisen Regionalbank - Achensee Austria
Die Entscheidungen der Jury sind unanfechtbar/decision of the jury is final.
For further information, please contact:
″FRANZ SCHUBERT KONSERVATORIUM″
Wien-Mitte Ecke Landstrasser Hauptstraße 5, 1030 Wien - Austria
Telefon: +43 (0) 1 587 47 87
Web site: www.fsk.at; E-mail: email@example.com